Doesn’t it make sense to ask for an instructor’s experience before deciding which U.S.C.G. approved licensing course you choose?
Roy Ringrose – School of Seamanship
- 44 YEARS boating experience (from 17ft to 375ft)
- 36 YEARS training boat operators
- 21 YEARS directing training schools
- Retired with 23 YEARS service in the U.S. Coast Guard
- Retired from U.S. Coast Guard as Director of the Houston Licensing Office
- Trained over 2000 LICENSED Captains
- Trained over 4000 in Vessel Operations
- Operated boats throughout Northwest Hemisphere: Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, Great Lakes, Mississippi River, and Gulf of Mexico
- Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran
Are you getting the most experienced trainer available locally? Other instructors out there just don’t measure up when it comes to real life applicable experience.